What is your motivation for traveling?

You may also like...

No Responses

1. Els Mahieu says:

Reminds me when I said to my mum I was going to visit Athens. Her answer: “Why?” 🙂 Eurhm, culture, history, curiosity, why not?, because it’s there, … are since then my main reasons for visiting anywhere in the world!

2. Els Mahieu says:

3. Els Mahieu says:

Reminds me when I said to my mum I was going to visit Athens. Her reply: “Why?” 🙂 Eurhm, history, culture, curiosity, interest, why not? and because it’s there have since them become my main replies when people ask me why I travel.

4. Els Mahieu says:

5. yashajoy says:

It is a hard question to answer, but I recently had a conversation with my 87 year old Dad and the answer that came out of my mouth was: “I travel because travel saved my life!” I explained further and for the first time he understood why I am always leaving for such a long time… Now I also say that I travel because travel is my ‘home’. Nice post – keep going.

6. yashajoy says: